Conider the follwing statements: Significance of World Consumer Rights Day is/are:
1. an opportunity to promote the basic rights of all consumers
2. demand for their rights that must be respected and protected
3. protesting against the market abuses and social injustices.
With reference to consumers’ rights/ privileges under the provisions of law in India, which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. Consumers act empowered to take samples for food testing.
2. When a consumer flies a complaint in any consumer forum, no fee is required to be paid.
3. In case of death of a consumer, his / her legal heir can file a complaint in the consumer forum on his/her behalf.