TNPSC Group 2A Exam
To take part in a TamilNadu Public Service Commission exam is competing at a national level amongst thousands or lakhs of fellow competitors and no way of knowing by how much is anyone better than you or worse than you. If you want crack TamilNadu Public Service Commission Gropu2a and get your dream job in the state Government of Tamilnadu, then you should be in top rank list of group2a exam result. To be a toper in the TNPSC exam, you must have good enough preparation. You would have to practice several hours a day to overcome this tough competition. Aspirants those who are preparing with best strategy will win in this tough competition. Time management plays an important role all the TamilNadu Public Service Commission exams. The main objective of time management is for you to have a clear picture of your upcoming days, weeks, and months. It is a way for you to discover what time you have available to devote to study. So first prepare a schedule for your exam preparation. Schedule is for allocating time wisely for your exam preparation, so you can complete the entire syllabus of the exam. For each subject, decide how to complete all the topics over a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. This advance planning will increase your awareness about the TamilNadu Public Service Commission exams. First things first, read up on your exam syllabus and you must know about the exam pattern. The question papers of TamilNadu Public Service Commission exams are prepared in such a manner that only the smartest candidates can get through. The question paper includes questions from various subjects such as General English, General Tamil, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Indian National Movement, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Aptitude and Mental Ability and hence, candidates are required to go through a series of concepts. Concentrate more on the subject in which you are strong. For example if you are strong in mathematics, then make sure that you are thorough with every topic in mathematics. This will help you to score maximum marks in mathematics and give you an advantage over others. Average marks in remaining subjects are still good enough for you to score a qualify cutoff. If you do not have a strong subject, then try to locate the subject which you can manage easily. Aptitude & Mental Ability needs regular practice, this is the area where you can differ from others. Aptitude or logical reasoning, if you are practicing a topic regularly there are less chances of making a mistake. Dedicated hours on a daily basis will make you an expert in any subject. TamilNadu Public Service Commission group2a exams do not have negative mark for wrong answer. So you can attend all the questions without any fear. Practicing more online will help to keep up time management in during the exam. Time management is an important factor. Studying without proper time management will never help you for your success. The eligibility criteria, exam pattern and the posting under TNPSC Group2a examination are given below.
• Candidate should have been obtained by passing the required degree course in the order of studies 10th, HSC, degree.
• For the Personal Clerk posting candidate must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in both Tamil and English by Higher Grade and also must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand in both Tamil and English by Higher Grade.
• Candidate should attain the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years for OC, no age limit for DW, BC, BCM, MBC, SC, and ST.
• Personal Clerk in TamilNadu Public Service Commission
• Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection
• Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department
• Assistant in Land Reforms Department
• Assistant in Prison Department
• Assistant in Registration Department
• Assistant in Transport Department
• Assistant in Fisheries Department
TamilNadu Public Service Commission Group2A Non Interview post examination has only preliminary examination which contains 200 objective type questions for 300 marks will be conducted for 3 hours of duration. In these 75 questions will be asked from General Studies (Science, History, Geography, Polity, Economics and Current affairs, Indian National Movement ), 25Aptitude & Mental Ability questions and 100 General Tamil or General English questions according to the candidate’s option.
Preliminary Exam: 300 marks – 3 hours duration
1. General Studies - 75 marks
• General Science
• Current Events
• History and Culture of India
• Indian Polity
• Indian National Movements
• Indian Economy
2. Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests - 25 marks
3. General Tamil or General English - 100 marks
Candidates those who are obtained the eligible marks will be selected and called for document verification.